If you are unlucky enough to have a smaller than average penis, then you are in good company. A recent study found that only 55% of men were happy about the size of their penis. Not surprisingly, the other 45% wanted to have a bigger penis.
And not without reason. Despite weak protestations that size doesn’t matter, in actual fact up to 75% of women say they would like their partner to have a bigger penis. Many women are particularly interested in the thickness of a penis, rather than its length. This is because during sexual intercourse, a thicker penis creates the sense of feeling stretched round the entrance to the vagina – so if a guy is quite broad at the base of his penis, this can feel very satisfying for a woman. So, it is clear that penis size is a genuine issue for many men. But what is the best solution?
Penis Enlargement Weights
Hanging weights from the penis has been practiced for over 2,000 years. This method of enlarging the penis is based on the principle that through the application of sustained and continuous tension, the cells within the penis divide and multiply, resulting in increased tissue mass – in other words a longer penis. One problem is that weight hangings cannot help the girth of your penis, and tend to stretch out the penis so causing an actual reduction in penis girth – not what the woman in your life wants! The process is also extremely time consuming, requiring use of the weights for periods of up to 12-hours a day over several months.
There are other major drawbacks. Weight hanging can sometimes stretch the ligaments too much and can cause serious problems and possibly even permanent damage, if not carried out correctly. There is some evidence that hanging weights from the penis can cause a long term restriction of blood circulation to the glands of the penis. This can cause infection or even gangrene in serious cases, which would ultimately lead to amputation.
Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises
Using nothing more than your hands, natural penis enlargement exercises can be an incredibly effective method to increase both penis length (by up to 4 inches) and penis width (by up to 2 inches). The penis has 3 chambers, and the key to having a bigger penis is to use techniques designed to increase the amount of blood that these chambers will hold. The more blood that can get into the penis, the bigger the penis becomes.
The cell walls are broken down and more blood gently forced through them – this is achieved by using carefully planned exercises. The penis then repairs itself growing the cells back larger and stronger than before. This allows a greater intake of blood and therefore results in a larger penis. Not only is this a safe alternative, it has proven permanent results – even after the exercises stop, your penis will still keep the extra length and width gained. It is a genuine way to have a bigger penis, without any of the risk of using weights.