If you have a question about whether yoga helps with weight loss and how to lose weight in a sustainable way, this article might help. Losing your weight in a traditional way means losing more calories than the calories you take. You can achieve that with a strict diet plan and a serious body training program or other sports like jogging, swimming, weight training, biking and so on.
However, for those who have some sorts of physical injuries and would like to take a milder approach to exercise while not having to stress yourself out too much on the diet plan, yoga for weight loss might be the answer.
A BURNING FACT ABOUT HOW YOGA HELPS WITH WEIGHT LOSS:
Yoga can burn only 3-6 calories per minute. With a 60 minutes practice session, you will consume only 180-360 maximum. To lose a pound of fat, you need to burn 3,500 calories.
That isn’t close to the weight loss goal, right? Maybe you might want to take another exercise to help you burn more calories but wait. There are many factors why practicing fat burning yoga is useful to you in a long run when it comes to weight loss and gets into shape plan.
NOW BACK TO THE QUESTION HOW YOGA HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT ON A SUSTAINABLE BASIS?
1. By practicing fat burning yoga, you get to practice your breath and concentration. In each pose, you get to meditate along the way by focusing on your breath to be in line with the movement of your body. That helps you get more in touch with your body and calm your mind.
It helps you lift up or dissolve your stress and be in the presence with yourself. It helps reconnect you with your soul. By that way, you eventually lose your stress eating habit. And it comes naturally to you.
2. Yoga helps with many areas of your physical fitness. Your balance, flexibility, improved metabolism, and more muscle mass too.
The flexibility is the key to improving your back pain caused by a tight hamstring and overall body aching. It improves energy flow in your body and blood circulation system that makes you more youthful.
3. Practicing yoga helps you get in touch with your body and have more control over it. You feel the good energy flow in your body, and that generates the need to take good care of yourself. You become gradually more careful about what you eat and more inclined to choose healthy food over junks.
4. Yoga is known as an excellent way to stretch and enable flexibility. With the flexibility of your body, you will feel stronger, firmer and more confident.
It allows you to achieve many goals and do many things you want to do including helping you with your sex life. That gives you the happy hormone you need to stay away from unhealthy diet or stress eating.
5. By practicing yoga correctly with the breathing exercise, you get to improve your self-awareness. The awareness helps you to become mindful with what you take into your body and stops you from taking in the bad things you shouldn’t do to yourself.
6. Fat burning yoga doesn’t cost you a fortune. The best thing about yoga I love so much is that it can be done practically anywhere even in a small space. All your investment is a mat, a good guide book or a good DVD to guide you through the poses.
You can do it anytime at your comfort and schedule. However, you need to learn and understand the breathing system and the poses before start practicing on your own as injuries can occur as well as negative result from doing the wrong poses or in a wrong way.
7. Fat burning yoga and yoga, in general, is a gentle workout that can make you sweat a bucket or two. However, as it is so gentle, you can do it as long as you want like 2-3 hours a day and every day a week.
8. The weight loss with fat burning yoga is sustainable. You improve your awareness, your metabolism, your flexibility, your muscle mass and your balance by practicing regular fat burning yoga. These help you achieve the new you and the new habit not just the new body and it is sustainable.
9. One thing, though. The effectiveness of yoga for weight loss is all about releasing your stress, and that helps you become a happier person and equip you with the ability to cope things in your life with a positive attitude. So being able to fit your fat burning yoga practice in your busy schedule with ease and no hassle would be the key to achieving your weight loss goal.
If going to gyms or yoga classes wore you out with the fixed schedule, the packed room and different levels of expertise, you might want to consider a tailor-made program designed for women’s bodies. Follow this link below to discover how you can lose weight and get into shape quickly and more efficiently as well as improving every area of your life by practicing fat burning yoga in just 12 weeks.