For many men in this materialist world that we live in today, their manhood size matters to them a lot. Knowing that they have a sizable "one" gives them satisfaction. It boasts their confidence and self esteem. Men are the dominant force and they have to know it! Men who are not happy with their manhood size look for solutions to gaining the length and width that they desire.
Penis weights, penis pumps, penis pills are all different solutions to the problems that men face when they know that they have a small woodie and they want to do something to resolve their issue. In fact, to give you an example, a recent study was carried out that found only 55% of men were happy about their size. The other 45% of the men that took the survey where not happy about their manhood size!
Its worrying times for men that have a small pecker because up to 75% of women have said that they would like their partner to have a sizable penis. In particular, women prefer a thicker penis rather than the length of it. Simply because a thicker penis creates a better sexual feeling for a woman because their vaginal wall is stretched around the entrance. This only happens when a man is thicker in that area. A wider girth is what makes all the difference to a women!
One of the worst ways you can implement a bigger manhood girth is through the use of penis weights. Using Penis weights is based on the principle that through this application of sustained and continuous tension, the cells within the male anatomy divide and multiple. What this does is increase tissue mass. ie creating a longer pecker!
But the problem of using penis weights to increase your girth is that it tends to stretch out your manhood which then causes a reduction in your penis girth. By using this method you are actually defeating the purpose of gaining better girth and this is something that your sexual partner will not be too happy with!
There are other problems associated with these weights. Hanging these weights from your manhood can stretch the ligaments to much and can cause serious problems which can even result in permanent damage. There is even evidence that using penis weights can cause restrictions of blood flow circulation to the glands of your manhood. This results to an infection or even gangrene in some cases.
If you are serious about developing your girth and length then the best thing to do is to follow a safe natural male enhancement program that will deliver the positive results you are looking for!